Welcome!

I am so glad you found my blog! I have just started making and selling the items that you will find on my blog. Please email me if you would like to purchase anything that you see. I can also personalize items that you already have for a small fee as well. Thanks again for visiting my blog!

You can visit my personal family blog at Team Darley!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Giveaway WINNER!!!

After using my random number generator, the winner of the giveaway is comment number 7, Lauren!

Lauren K said...
All of the items look great Amy!

Thanks again to all that entered!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww shucks, I thought that I may win something! Hope y'all had fun yesterday. It really meant a lot to Papa Ray and Aunt Evelyn for you all to make the effort to be there! We're taking you and your guests out to dinner one night this week, so y'all pick a day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete