ENTER TO WIN ON OR BEFORE MARCH 13TH!!!!
Thank you for visiting my blog! I want to do a little giveaway for all of my followers! I will be giving away one of the following products to one lucky winner: personalized cake carrier, bucket, wine glass, hand sanitizer, or flower headband. The winner will choose the item that they would like to have along with the colors for personalization.
How to enter to win:
To enter the giveaway all you have to do is become a follower on Darley's Creative Corner and post a comment on this blog letting me know that you are a follower. Please make sure to leave your email address so that you can be contacted if you win. You have until Sunday, March 13th to enter to win.
I will use a random number generator to pick the winner. I will announce the winner on Monday, March 14th.
Thanks and good luck!!! :)
Amy,
ReplyDeleteThese are good. I want the cake carrier with initial JRT in Green. Granny
Hey girl!!! Cute stuff. I love all of it.
ReplyDeleteLove you
you are so crafty Amy! love all this stuff! :)
ReplyDeleteAll of the items look great Amy!
ReplyDeleteYay! Hope I win! I'd love the cake carrier or the bucket...not sure which ;)
ReplyDeleteWhoo hoooo.... I'm soo excited about all the cute things you can make. I hope to be a winner! ltatum07@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove Ya:)
Thanks everyone for entering!!!! I have a winner! :)
ReplyDelete